Go Vocal Video are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in ways that comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear about what we do with personal data. This policy explains how we use any personal data we may collect from you when you use our websites or when you use our services.
The reasons we collect personal data from you
When you use our services we will collect your data to communicate with you.
We will provide you with information about our services that we believe will be of interest to you. You can withdraw your consent at any time by letting us know. Just email “Opt Out” to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information you choose to give us
This is information about you that you give us by corresponding with us by phone and email or filling in forms on our site www.govocal.video. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone.
Information we collect about you.
Each time you use our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, time zone setting, and which language you have used;
- Information about your visit, including what you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Who will see your personal data?
Your personal data will be used exclusively within Go Vocal Video.
How long do we keep your personal data?
This will depend on the context in which you provided it:
- Your personal data may be kept to provide you with any of the services you require.
- Your contact details may be kept for as long as we have your consent to send you marketing information.
- We may keep records of any transactions you enter with us for up to six years plus the year when that transaction was made.
- We will keep other personal data about you if it is necessary for us to do so to comply with the law.
Maintaining the personal data we hold for you
We aim to give you control over the personal information we hold about you. You can update the personal information we hold for you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or calling 01223 351320
You can request details of all the personal information we hold about you or exercise any of your data rights including your right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, and objection by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Go Vocal Video does not undertake any automatic decision making or profiling using your personal data.
Keeping your personal data secure
We take the security of your personal information seriously.
We’ve implemented measures to protect the personal data we have under our control, both on and offline.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, but data can never be guaranteed as 100% secure. Please note that we will not be liable for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
A Cookie is a small text file that is saved to the hard drive of your computer when you use a website.
Right to Lodge a Complaint with Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”)
If you have any complaints about the way in which we process your personal data, please contact us by using one of the contact methods described at the “Who we are” section at the end of this policy and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, you have the right to lodge a formal complaint with the ICO.
This is us:
Go Vocal Video Ltd
Future Business Centre, Kings Hedges Rd, Cambridge CB4 2HY
For further information about or privacy practices, or regarding any reason set out above, please contact us email@example.com .